What is the Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassador Program?
The Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassadors program consists of energetic, enthusiastic, professional individuals who have built a trusted network of friends, colleagues, or followers over the years. Our Brand Ambassadors (BA’s) have come to know and love the Ellis ESQ brand and/or want to be involved in the success of it. Our BA’s endorse the brand and feel comfortable referring it to their network. As a trusted partner to Ellis ESQ, our BA’s participate in the company’s revenue sharing program. In short, our BA’s leisurely share the brand with others, rock the brand, and get paid while enjoying the latest styles.
What are the responsibilities of Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassadors?
The power of suggestion is an incredible thing. Depending on how credible we deem the source of the favorable mention, audiences will be much more convinced by the recommendations made to them by those they know and trust over recommendations made via traditional advertising. As such, we use brand ambassadors as a conduit to channel the potential of converting sales from those within personal spheres of influence. Responsibilities of Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassadors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understanding the brand
- Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth
- Promoting the brand via personal social media accounts
- Being an opinion leader in your (virtual or physical) community
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Offering opinion in content creation regarding products or services
How do I join the Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassador Program?
Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassadors are hand selected based on the relationship that we have with the individual. We gladly accept referrals; however, in order to determine if the relationship would be a good fit, we take some time to get to know new, potential ambassadors and introduce them to the brand. Once we partner with you to become a BA there are a few things that you will need to do:
- Accept the terms of this agreement. Your acknowledgment includes your acceptance of the Ellis ESQ core values.
- Provide us the following:
- Full name
- Nickname (if any)
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- birthday (day/month)
- Download slack from Apple or your Playstore. You can also use it on your desktop. Slack is the sole communication platform that we use. We will send you an invitation to join the Ellis ESQ Slack platform.
- Visit the Ellis ESQ website and read about the company, especially the FAQ section. Most questions about Ellis ESQ can be answered from the site.
- You will receive a personal phone call from Dean Ellis, founder of Ellis ESQ, welcoming you to the program. He will answer any questions that you may have and provide more detail about how you can maximize your revenue sharing and any associated processes.
- That’s it. You are all set. You can now start referring your network to Ellis ESQ.
- Note: You will receive your respective social media link and off-line code after speaking with Dean Ellis.
What are the Core Values of Ellis ESQ?
- ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ONE’S ACTIONS.
- INTEGRITY WHEN THINKING AND DOING
- IMPACT IN ALL TRANSACTIONS
- DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE
- TRANSPARENCY IN ALL PROCESSES
How do Brand Ambassadors communicate with Ellis ESQ and each other?
Slack is the communication platform that we use to keep everyone posted on the latest happenings, to send group and individual text messages, and make phone calls. Brand Ambassadors can communicate with each other within Slack. Questions about new product offerings, new procedures, or processes will always be posted in Slack for everyone’s benefit. All communication will take place using this platform. This allows us to keep everyone up to date and immediately share experiences with everyone.
How are other brand ambassadors engaging their referrals and contacts?
Options are unlimited when it comes to the way that you endorse the Ellis ESQ brand. Below are the profile types of brand ambassadors that we currently have on board. See if your “profile type” is indicated below:
- Social Media, bloggers, promotor types – Our partners in this area usually use social media to boost the brand. They post pictures of themselves wearing Ellis and provide a unique link where their followers can purchase product. Of course, the unique link that is posted sends the user to the Ellis ESQ site and as a result, any sales made as a result of that click will always be attributed to the BA’s respective account. Sometimes BAs will give a testimonial about a product and post for all to like. Be creative. Opportunities to plug in to the existing Get Stitched tour schedule always abound. Simply contact your network in the area where we are already travelling. Your attendance is not required. We will convert the sales for you and the sale will be attributed to your account.
- Musician, artist, and actor types – Our partners in this area usually use their social media stream to boost their return on revenue sharing. They also encourage their entourage to wear the brand and make referrals within their network to host Talk and Tailored events. Often we will link up with our BA’s in this category on their tour or at a special event that they are hosting. Opportunities to plug in to the existing Get Stitched tour schedule always abound. Simply contact your network in the area where we are already travelling. Your attendance is not required. We will convert the sales for you and the sale will be attributed to your account.
- Corporate, executive types – Our partners in this area often make referrals to their peers. We often get requests to fly out to perform an in-office fitting or to set up an exhibit and a professional event. As Ellis ESQ is not bound by only a brick and mortar office, we are happy to accommodate in-person scheduling. Opportunities to plug in to the existing Get Stitched tour schedule always abound. Simply contact your network in the area where we are already travelling. Your attendance is not required. We will convert the sales for you and the sale will be attributed to your account.
- Public speakers, influential community types – our partners in this area often endorse the product at home or on the road. We are happy to set up at special events where sales conversions can be made. Of course all sales are attributed to you. Opportunities to plug in to the existing Get Stitched tour schedule always abound. Simply contact your network in the area where we are already travelling. Your attendance is not required. We will convert the sales for you and the sale will be attributed to your account.
The profiles of Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassadors are endless. Take advantage of existing events to increase your revenue sharing. Feel free to talk with us about partnering with you on special events that you may be hosting. We are open to ideas.
How does the revenue sharing program work for the Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassador Program?
If you love the Ellis ESQ brand enough to make become a brand ambassador and make referrals, we believe that you should participate in the company’s revenue sharing program. See below as to how this works:
- The current program runs from April 2018 – August 2018. Extensions may be possible if agreeable to both parties. The terms of engagement can be cancelled at any time for any reason.
- $70 is paid to the brand ambassador on every attributable, completed sale of a suit or blazer.
- The revenue sharing program is applicable for suit or jacket sales only.
- Partial credit may be given for any overly discounted suit or jackets that are on promotion.
- Terms are subject to change and if so, changes to be communicated in writing
- Brand Ambassadors do not receive credit for the following:
- First, second, or any line contacts who are also brand ambassadors
- Any free products
- The first suit or jacket purchase of a contact hosting a Talk And Tailored event or any similar promotion, as the host will receive a free garment
- After every 15th successful sale conversion, you will receive a complimentary blazer, suit or dinner jacket from the Ellis ESQ Classic Line. (It is important that all Brand Ambassadors rock Ellis).
- Revenue sharing is paid quarterly based on the number of paid, finalized sales conversions.
- The number qualified bonus pieces will be made at the end of the quarter.
How are the Brand Ambassador’s referrals attributed to the appropriate person?
All BA’s receive a unique attributable link that can be shared on social media. Whenever the user orders online suits and or jackets on EllisESQ.com, the sale will be automatically attributed to the respective BA.
All BA’s receive a unique off-line code. Whenever a referral purchases suits or jackets off-line, the referral must submit the BA’s code to the person taking the order. We must receive the code for the sale to be attributed to the respective BA.
Is the Ellis ESQ brand employing any other marketing efforts?
In addition to the Ellis ESQ Brand Ambassadors Program, we are employing two concurrent marketing efforts. See below:
Digital Marketing Campaign
- Our digital marketing campaign is up and running. This campaign extends to the United States and Canada. Browsers who use certain key words will start to see Ellis ESQ pop up in their feeds. Specifically, you will see Ellis ESQ on social media feeds, banners, websites, and other similar platforms. This will increase direct sales, but also increase brand familiarity. As you promote the brand, you may notice that your referral network is already familiar with Ellis ESQ.
Get Stitched Tour – Talk & Tailored Events
- The name of the Ellis ESQ tour is called The Get Stitched Tour. During the tour, style architect, Dean Ellis will meet with individuals and groups by appointment during the day. During the evenings, he will facilitate Talk & Tailored Events. Talk & Tailored events are more exclusive, VIP, intimate gatherings where a pre-designated host invites between five and ten friends over to an in-home gathering. During the two hour event, attendees network, receive education on tailored styles, receive individual consult from Ellis to develop their personal style, and have the opportunity get personally fitted and select from product lines not offered on the website. As a part of our white glove service, Ellis returns to the respective city in about six weeks to ensure that all guests’ customized products fits perfectly and to facilitate more events. Talk & Tailored events are our highest level of premium service that we offer for groups.